Can a USB Charger Outlet Solve Family Fights!



Nowadays it’s hard not to have kids and family members closely tied to their phones or tablets. Besides the difficulty of prying family members away from their devices, in our family we have found there to be a direct correlation between devices dying due to not being charged and arguing and fighting over chargers! While shopping online I recently came across a wall outlet that has four USB chargers built in. When I spoke to my husband, he had never seen this device and was a little skeptical that he could install the product or it would really work. We have multiple receptacle outlets along our kitchen counter and decided to try and install in ourselves. After watching a few videos, we simply turned the power off to our house and my husband literally swapped out the old outlet for the new USB outlet charger in less than 10 minutes! It works perfectly! All I can say now is, I can’t believe we didn’t do this sooner! It’s so nice to have our devices charging right where we live and gather in our kitchen.

Special offer 5% off on the TopGreener 4-Port Type-A USB charger right now!

Comments